19 March 2015
We are very pleased to share with you all that our title sponsors...
05 March 2015
The full report from CQC can be downloaded
13 January 2015
New Access Point times
13 January 2015
You will find information about our services on this website
You can contact us if you require further information. If you would like to order information booklets (free of charge - produced by National Mind) on a particular mental health condition, please click here to download our booklet order form.
We are currently reviewing some of our activity in the light of imminent funding changes and are therefore not able to offer the full range of services that have until recently been featured on our website.
For the next 4 weeks at least we cannot process referrals, conduct assessments and take on new clients for any of our community outreach and safe space/peer support services. We are however logging referrals and we continue to record interest in our Education and Activities service, which is unaffected by this. The next intake of students on our educational programme will be in April 2015 but please register your interest now and we will send out details nearer the time.
If you urgently need support or assistance with a mental health problem then we strongly recommend the following routes:
• Via your GP who has access to statutory services provided by 2Gether NHS Trust.
• Getting support via Lets talk, Hereford – 0800 073 2200
• In emergency situations call Adult Social Care on 01432 260101
• Samaritans – 08457 909090 (24/7 helpline) or 01432 26900 (not 24/7)
• If you need medical help fast but it is NOT a 999 emergency call 111
• Mind infoline for mental health information and advice – 0300 123 3393
National Mind manages Elefriends, an online supportive community which is a 'safe place to listen, share and be heard.' (Elefriends website). This website is aimed at people over the age 18 to help you and even help others, through sharing your own experiences, in the good times and the bad.